Useful information for Clients
What happens in your First Appointment?
(Usually to 1 to 1.5 hours)
• Come in and meet the team.
• Your eye socket will be assessed and a fitting of the socket is determined by using an impression to accurately contour and manipulate the anopthalmic socket.
• The iris of your new eye will be expertly hand painted, as well as scleral tinting and veining, to match your companion eye.
Your Next Appointment – Fitting
(usually 45 minutes to one hour)
• After a final check of the colour, we fit the prosthesis and make any adjustments necessary. In some cases a further appointment may be required.
• You are ready to leave and enjoy your natural looking eye.